CA Technologies Security Business Chief Michael Denning to Host Keynote Panel at RSA Conference 2011
Visit CA Technologies in Booth 1533 to Learn How the Power of K-N-O-W Can Help Improve Your Security Posture
ISLANDIA, N.Y., February 7, 2011 – CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced that Michael Denning, general manager, Security business, CA Technologies, will host a keynote panel of noted industry experts at the RSA Conference 2011 on Wednesday, February 16, at 3:30 p.m. PT to discuss how companies can make secure collaboration a reality.
The panel, “Secure, Global Collaboration Made Possible,” will feature Denning as moderator, and panel members from the Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program (TSCP), including Keith Ward, Northrop Grumman; Philippe Laflandre, EADS Corporate Trust Center; Michael Daly, Raytheon; and Tim Brown, CA Technologies. The TSCP is made up of 23 organizations representing technology, aerospace and defense companies, and government agencies. The TSCP’s goal is to deliver an open, standards-based framework for secure collaboration and information sharing, regardless of the tools used.
The panel will discuss secure collaboration and the how organizations can share highly sensitive data with confidence, knowing it is protected and the person on the other side of the conversation truly is who they say they are.
Attendees can visit the CA Technologies Booth 1533 to see demonstrations of how its security solutions deliver Content-Aware Identity and Access Management (IAM) and provide the power of K-N-O-W – the knowledge and control over who has access to what, and what they can do with the information accessed across physical, virtual, cloud and mainframe environments.
Demonstrations of its cloud security solutions; identity and role management technology; Web access management and federation management solutions; information security solutions, including data loss prevention; advanced authentication technology; access management for privileged users; and IAM for the mainframe will be featured. There also will be opportunities to win a 2011 Smart Car, Jambox, an iPad™, and an Xbox 360.
CA Technologies will also host a customer appreciation event at Ruby Skye, on February 15 from 6:30 – 10:30 p.m. PT. Customers can obtain VIP bracelets at the CA Technologies booth. CA Technologies also is offering customers a complimentary exhibit hall pass through February 11. To register for the conference, visit www.rsaconference.com and use registration qualification code: SC11CA.
Highlights of CA Technologies at RSA include:
• “Identity and Cloud Security,” Monday, February 14 from 10:15 – 11 a.m. PT at the Westin San Francisco Market Street. Bill Mann, senior vice president of strategy, Management Products & Solutions, CA Technologies, will participate on this panel moderated by Steve Coplan, senior analyst, The 451 Group, at the AGC's 7th Annual Information Security Conference.
• Cloud Security Alliance Summit, February 14, 9 – 1 p.m. PT, Moscone South, Red Room 103. CA Technologies is a gold sponsor of the Cloud Security Summit. Matthew Gardiner, CA Technologies Cloud Security Alliance representative, will be in the CSA booth 2718 from 6 – 8 p.m. PT.
• “Cloud I.Am,” Tuesday, February 15, at 1:30 p.m. PT in the Expo Briefing Center. Jeff Broberg, CA Technologies product management, and Jim Reno, CA Technologies software architect, will demonstrate and discuss how Content-Aware Identity and Access Management supports a cloud environment.
• SC Magazine Awards. CA Identity Manager is a finalist in the SC Magazine Reader Trust Awards. Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on February 15 at 6:30 p.m. PT at the Intercontinental San Francisco.
• “Role Management, Risk Management and Certification,” Wednesday, February 16, 11:10 a.m. PT, Green Room 130, session code SPO1-203. Myrna Soto, vice president and CISO for Comcast National Engineering and Technical Operations, a CA Technologies customer, will discuss how role management plays a critical role in Comcast’s enterprise-wide identity management and risk management programs.
• “Privacy in the Cloud: What is It? Do We have the Technologies to Deliver It?” Friday, February 18, at 10:10 a.m. PT, Orange Room 305, session code CLD-402. John Sabo, director Global Government Relations, CA Technologies, will lead a panel including chief privacy officers from the State of California and Nationwide Mutual Insurance, and the Director of Information Policy Studies at the Cato Institute to discuss privacy in the cloud.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com.
Follow CA Technologies
Copyright © 2013 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.