New CA World Mobile App Now Available!
To get the most from your CA World experience, make sure you download our new CA World mobile app from the App Store or Google Play. Our app can help you instantly review personal agendas and track session schedule changes, as well as read our CA World Daily eNewspaper and participate in social media—all on the go!
CA World Mobile App Functions
- See all sessions by day and track
- Review your personal agenda
- Locate exhibitor listings by company name
- Find your way around the conference with a complete set of maps
- Complete session surveys to provide feedback
- Follow our social media stream
- Read the CA World Daily eNewspaper
- See daily session changes each morning
Visit the iOS App Store or Google Play to download the CAWorld App. In addition to your phone and tablet, you can also use the application with a browser view on your PC at https://caworld.activeevents.com/attendee/mobile/.
Experience CA World from the show floor or from your office thousands of miles away.
Connect with partners, peers, and IT management experts from around the world when and how you want—before, during, and after the conference.
We’re breaking down the barriers to participating in CA World 2013. You can join us live from the show floor in Las Vegas—or, from wherever you are in the world.
Social media gives you instant access, including:
- Upcoming session notifications
- Relevant venue information
- Influencers you need to follow
- Highlights from keynotes
- Live feedback, opinions and insight from other show attendees
Follow us today.
- Bookmark the #CAworld hashtag
- Follow the event’s official Twitter account: @CAWorld13
- Follow CA Technologies on Twitter: @CAinc
- Start a discussion on the CA World LinkedIn group
- Sign up for our CA World event on Facebook
- Check out CA World on YouTube
- Tweet about it now
Be part of the Go Big Photo Contest
Sponsored by Aspire Technical Professionals and the CA IM Global User Community
Want to win an iPad Mini or a CA Education Certification Test Voucher or an Apple iPod?
Do you know how to Go Big in Vegas?
Enter the CA Infrastructure Management Global User Community Photo Contest for a chance to win one of these or other prizes!
Tweet. Win a Tablet. Repeat.
Join the @CAinc #MakeItMobile contest on Twitter for a chance to win a tablet! We’re giving two away, every day of the show.
Here are some examples to get you going:
- Movie Titles: The Good, the Bad, the Mobile
- Books: The Scarlet App by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Famous People: Sir Frances Scott Skype
Get it? Go ahead, #MakeItMobile and WIN!
The Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. PDT on April 21, 2013 and ends at 12:00 p.m. PDT on April 24, 2013. To
enter the Contest, a participant must follow @CAInc on Twitter and tweet the hashtags "#MakeItMobile" and "#CAWorld" along with your own creative, original message related to mobile devices or mobility. Two (2) daily winners will be selected by CA personnel based on eligible entries received between 12:00 p.m. PDT and 11:59 a.m. PDT on that day of the Contest. Daily winners will be selected by CA, in its sole discretion, based on the creativity of the entrant’s tweet and relevance to mobility, mobile use or mobile devices and/or CA World 2013. Winners will be notified via Twitter DM by 12:30 p.m. PDT daily. Winners will need to take acceptance and physical possession of the prize at the Mobility booth (#421) prior to 3:00 p.m. PDT on April 24, 2013. Employees or officials of any governmental or quasi-governmental entity are not eligible to participate in this Contest or win a Prize. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Click here for a complete list of rules and restrictions.