CA Workload Automation AE r11.3: Why Upgrade?
New capabilities in r11.3 provide the increased agility customers need to keep up with their ever-growing business demands. Watch this webinar to hear Charles Ealy, Advisor Product Management for CA Workload Automation, talk about how these capabilities will allow you to process more workloads reliably and cost-effectively on all platforms and in all types of environments.
In this webinar, we will highlight:
- How r11.3 is different from the previous versions?
- What tangible benefits can be achieved by moving to r11.3?
- What was the feedback from our Beta Program?
- What is the migration process?
- What's next on the Roadmap of CA Workload Automation?
Preventing Chaos in Your Workload Environment Webinar
What if you could resolve job failures before they cause business disruptions? What if you could prevent job failures from happening in the first place?
Watch this joint webinar to learn how xMatters and CA Technologies can help you solve these problems. You will learn about the common causes of job failures and the technologies you can use to resolve or even avoid them altogether.
CA Client Management Solutions Global User Community
The next CA Client Management Solutions Global User Community meeting/webcast will be held on January 18, 2012, 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. ET. The topics will include a roadmap presentation by Allan Anderson, a user presentation TBD, and a demo of the new CA Support functionality on MyCA. Check the calendar and/or message board on the CA Workload Automation (Distributed) Global User Community on MyCA for call details.
Click here to access the replay to the most recent Webcast for the CA Client Management Solutions Community, held on October 06, 2011. Please use the "Live Meeting Replay" as opposed to the "Live Meeting High Fidelity Replay" - there have been some issues with the High Fidelity version. The following topics were covered:
Expand CA Client Automation Reporting with CA Business Intelligence (CABI) Reports - During this webcast, we discussed the concept of CABI reporting and demonstrated a number of the reports shipped with CA Client Automation, as well as how to modify the out of the box report.
CA Workload Automation (Distributed) Global User Community
The next CA Workload Automation (Distributed) Global User Community meeting/webcast will be held on January 10, 2012, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. ET. The following topics will be covered:
- President's/GUC Updates - Dexter Stark, Wells Fargo
- WA Solutions Update - Charlie Ealy, CA Technologies
- CA World Recap - Louis Vandenberg, Nike
- Feature Presentation: "Upgrade AutoSys® to R11 the Hard Way - A Case Study" - Mike Morley, Talbots
Abstract: AutoSys Upgrade. The author will discuss the trials and tribulations of upgrading a Unix-based AutoSys 4.5 environment to a Windows-based 11.0 environment. The twist in this upgrade/migration is that the database was also changed from Oracle to SQL Server. Learn helpful tips for a successful migration as well as what mistakes to avoid and how to execute a nearly seamless deployment. Check the calendar and/or message board on the CA Workload Automation (Distributed) Global User Community on MyCA for call details.
Click here to access the replay to the most recent Webcast for the CA Workload Automation (Distributed) Community, held on July 12, 2011. The agenda included:
- President's Update - Presented by Dexter Stark
- WA Solution Update - Presented by Charlie Ealy, CA Technologies
- "CA Process Automation Featuring the Workload Automation Power Packs" - Presented by Mark Sigler & Kaj Wierda, CA Technologies. Learn how CA Process Automation helps CA Customers improve productivity and reduce human error through the implementation of automated workflows.
CA Workload Automation (Mainframe) Global User Community
Click here to access the replay to the most recent Webcast held on September 13, 2011. The agenda included:
- Brett Hartmann from Independent Statistical Service, Inc., delivered the keynote presentation.
Topic: While using CA Workload Automation EE R11.3, using Templates in conjunction with ESP symbolics to simplify, reduce maintenance and dynamically trigger repetitive applications.
- CA World® 2011 Update
- CA World 2011 Registration Giveaway
- Product Updates
Click here to access the replay to the most recent CA 7® related Webcast held on May 18, 2011. The agenda included:
- CA 7 New User Interface
- Perpetual Calendars