In a global marketplace, technology is constantly evolving, and so are business needs. These changes create a strong demand for highly qualified information technology (IT) professionals who both understand and can contribute to the dramatic impact technology can have on how we live and work.
The CA Academic Initiative helps colleges and universities deliver outstanding education and career opportunities to their students, and benefits the business community by ensuring a pool of IT talent. The CA Academic Initiative is designed to complement computer science, information systems, software engineering and business academic programs by providing resources for teaching and research.
Through the CA Academic Initiative, institutions can get free access to many tools and resources, such as CA Technologies software, faculty education, professional courseware and technical support. By partnering with CA Technologies, educational institutions can provide students with practical, real-world experience while enabling faculty to maintain leading-edge knowledge of software technologies and methodologies.
It's easy to join. To apply for institutional membership:
- Review the list of software to determine which product(s) you are interested in.
- An individual authorized to sign legal agreements/contracts on behalf of the institution should review and sign the Program Agreement. This is typically a dean or department chair, procurement office or legal department.
- Scan and email the program agreement to UniversityRelations@ca.com. Include in the email:
- Software product(s) you are requesting
- Number of licenses needed per product
- Operating system(s) where the product(s) will be installed
- Your name, postal mailing address, email address and phone number
For more information: