Watch the CA World Keynotes
Many thanks to all attendees and sponsors who helped make this year’s CA World ’14 a big success. It was a transformative event not only for the thousands of customers and partners who joined us—but for CA itself, as we demonstrated our software leadership position in the areas of DevOps, Security, and Management Cloud.
We promised an immersive experience into the critical importance of the application economy, and CA World ’14 delivered by day and by night:
- Informative keynotes with leaders from Nike, Facebook, and Samsung, as well as special guests Twitter co-founder, Biz Stone, and Rent the Runway co-founder and CEO, Jennifer Hyman
- Over 150 customers sharing their success stories with CA software
- Hundreds of business and technical sessions, and hands-on lab learning
- A special sneak-peak into the technology rewriting the future of transportation, food, fashion and entertainment
- And of course, the opportunity to network with your business and technology peers
Again, our sincerest thanks to all of you who joined us for an unforgettable CA World ’14. We hope to see even more of you at CA World ’15 in November 2015.
CA World 2014 Recap
It was the entire atmosphere of the showcase, keynotes and presentation styles which gave us the feeling this is really a new CA—a CA that wants to shed the image of suits and complex solutions and replace it with T-shirts, jeans and cool, digital solutions.
VP, Research Director
Of all the vendor conferences I have been to, CA World offers the best and easiest access to the experts. The avenues of content always hit the spot and the pace of the conference is not overbearing. If you really want to know what is going on in IT and looking for the right direction, this is the conference to go to.
Director, Distributed Infrastructure
CA World ’14 served as a great platform to get a holistic view of CA’s product strategy and set a foundation for my 2015 partner strategy. Truly this was an event focused on the future and I really enjoyed the quality of the event. The open session format made networking much easier.
Global Testing Leader - Applications
Services (NA, UK & APAC)