Published: 28 Jun 2012
In today’s business world, sustainability is a data game, requiring quantifiable goals, performance analytics and the ability to report performance indicators without investing in a large team. Improving sustainability performance against critical business requirements can be tricky. How do you build a business case for automating sustainability management? How should your company decide strategic focus areas that matter most to your stakeholders? What are the best ways to calculate results and report?
In this webcast, you’ll learn how to:
- Communicate the value of sustainability program investments
- Gain transparency in energy and sustainability performance
- Prioritize sustainability goals and initiatives
- Gain “in the trenches” experience on facilitating stakeholder engagement
- Minimize reputational risk