Published: 19 Nov 2012
CA Nimsoft Monitor for JBoss can help you ensure your applications meet reliability, performance, and scalability requirements—all the time. CA Nimsoft Monitor can track every component and service deployed on JBoss, featuring support for JBoss clustering technology and many other services typically deployed in SOA environments.
Simplify the Management of Large JBoss Deployments
CA Nimsoft Monitor for JBoss offers these valuable features:
- Java Virtual Machine support.
This innovative technology also allows your JBoss administrators to monitor Java Virtual Machine performance from the perspective of the host operating system—including statistics on CPU utilization, memory, and file handling consumption.
- Standard interfaces.
CA Nimsoft Monitor connects to the JBoss Application Server via standard Java Machine Extensions (JMX). CA Nimsoft Monitor can gather data from just about any MBeans in use within an enterprise JBoss environment, including standard and custom-developed MBeans.
- Fast, intuitive installation and configuration.
Getting started with CA Nimsoft Monitor is an efficient process in which many essential tasks are automated. CA Nimsoft Monitor provides point-and-click access to JBoss modules and performance counters, enabling users to browse all available MBeans, and select those that they want to monitor.
- Comprehensive, multi-layered visibility.
Using an intuitive interface, administrators can monitor their entire JBoss infrastructure, whether it is comprised of a single application server, or a number of server clusters.
Monitoring Capabilities that Benefit Your Business
By leveraging CA Nimsoft Monitor for JBoss, you can enjoy these benefits:
- Minimize service downtime, through real-time alerts and more proactive control.
- Improve staff efficiency by identifying faults and pinpointing the root causes more quickly.
- Gain visibility and control over the entire JBoss environment via a single console.
- Use charting and historical data to identify trends useful for capacity planning, cost analysis, and other operation decisions.
Extensive Coverage of JBoss Environments
CA Nimsoft lets you monitor the following JBoss Application Server entities:
- The Java Virtual machine (JVM)
- Execution queues and threads
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Java Transaction API (JTA)
- Java Database Connection Pools. (JDBC)
- Java Messaging Services (JMS)
- Java Connector Architecture (JCA)
- CA Nimsoft Monitor monitors versions 4.x and 5.x of JBoss Application Servers, and resides on Windows or UNIX in both 32 and 64-bit environments.
- Dependencies: jsr160 as client interface
- Prerequisites: Java 1.5
|MM Easily monitor local or remote environments
||See, assign, and close alarms. Fast.
||APIs and SDKs
|Accelerate problem resolution.
||Tailor the solution to meet your unique business requirements.
|Automatic Discovery & Deployment
||CA Nimsoft Portal
|Keep informed of changes to your infrastructure.
||Unified view of IT performance
||Flexible Pricing & Licensing
|Powerful out-of-box executive views
||Works with your budget, and your business.
|Gateways and 3rd Party Integration
||IT Service Level Management
|Integrate all of your IT management tools with ease.
||Set, meet, and exceed your SLAs.
||Rest assured that your solution is future ready.
||CA Nimsoft for iPhone
|Scale your services—efficiently and economically.
||A unified view, now in your pocket.
|On-Premise or SaaS
||Performance Management Database (PMDB)
|Flexibility to suit your business.
||Spot trends before they become problems.
||Usage-based Metering & Billing
|Keep private data private.
||Provide pay-as-you-grow scalability for your customers.
|Access the world’s largest collection of IT monitoring probes.