Published: 20 Nov 2012
Keeping applications up—and knowing that they are down or degrading before your users do—should be the #1 goal when implementing a monitoring solution. CA Nimsoft Monitor for Private Web Applications provides monitoring information from the perspective of your end users—the ultimate judge of IT.
Comprehensive Visibility into Application Response Times
With CA Nimsoft Monitor, you can proactively monitor the end-to-end performance of each of your mission critical applications. From modern Web-based applications all the way to “fat client” based legacy systems, CA Nimsoft Monitor allows you to verify that your applications are providing the performance your users demand.
CA Nimsoft Monitor provides extensive coverage, allowing you to:
- Prove/disprove that your critical applications are slow
- Compare and contrast application response times from your various user locations
- Monitor your applications with synthetic transactions to ensure they are up and running—even when no users are active.
Application Monitoring Insights that Boost Service Levels
CA Nimsoft Monitor provides:
- Increased application visibility to accelerate problem identification and resolution.
- Proactive notifications help business service managers prevent SLA compliance breaches.
- Consistent, objective information on your application availability and response times.
- Improved IT-to-business alignment with heightened focus on end-users.
Active Monitoring/Synthetic Transactions
- Monitor application response times from any number of offices or strategic network locations to help determine if a problem affects your entire user community or only a subset.
- Create and playback simulated end user behavior for each of your critical applications. Record them once—and easily deploy them for testing from other locations on your network.
- Automatically receive screenshots for any failed playback to provide application owners and administrators with an indication of which component of the application was unavailable while active monitoring was being executed.
- Alert and/or trend on:
- Overall application response time
- Transactions or steps that make up a response time test (i.e. launching an application, logging into the application and then logging off).
- Analyze and visualize the collected response time metrics using rich reports and dashboards that can be easily and securely shared throughout your organization.
|MM Easily monitor local or remote environments
||See, assign, and close alarms. Fast.
||APIs and SDKs
|Accelerate problem resolution.
||Tailor the solution to meet your unique business requirements.
|Automatic Discovery & Deployment
||CA Nimsoft Portal
|Keep informed of changes to your infrastructure.
||Unified view of IT performance
||Flexible Pricing & Licensing
|Powerful out-of-box executive views
||Works with your budget, and your business.
|Gateways and 3rd Party Integration
||IT Service Level Management
|Integrate all of your IT management tools with ease.
||Set, meet, and exceed your SLAs.
||Rest assured that your solution is future ready.
||CA Nimsoft for iPhone
|Scale your services—efficiently and economically.
||A unified view, now in your pocket.
|On-Premise or SaaS
||Performance Management Database (PMDB)
|Flexibility to suit your business.
||Spot trends before they become problems.
||Usage-based Metering & Billing
|Keep private data private.
||Provide pay-as-you-grow scalability for your customers.
|Access the world’s largest collection of IT monitoring probes.