CA Technologies and InformationWeek host virtual summit to explore the impact and best practices of agile operations with industry leaders. WHEN
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PT WHERE
To register for the live stream visit here
Participants to include:
• Lenny Liebmann, Contributing Editor, InformationWeek
• Kevin Behr, Co-Author, “The Phoenix Project”
• Mike Madden, General Manager of DevOps, CA Technologies
• Aruna Ravichandran, Vice President, DevOps Solutions Marketing, CA Technologies
• Nick Gordon, Vice President Monitoring Strategies and Engineering, Wells Fargo
• René López, Vice President of Platforms and Architecture, TriZetto
• John Balsavage, President, A&I Solutions WHY
Business models are changing and IT operations teams are being called upon to deploy more innovative services in more dynamic environments more quickly than ever before, all while ensuring amazing customer experiences. To win in the application economy, you need to be on top of your game, particularly with the various components of DevOps. This virtual summit will discuss:
• What DevOps means for IT operations.
• How IT operations teams can become more agile while ensuring high levels of reliability.
• How cross-functional teams can leverage performance insights and intelligence to drive business improvements from cost, quality and velocity perspectives.
• How Agile Operations can help transform your IT operations to deliver more value to your organization and customers by streamlining the application development process. RESOURCES
• CA Technologies Highlights Blog
• CA Technologies Agile Operations Solutions
• Follow event on Twitter: #AgileOps2015