The annual list recognizes nearly 300 female executives across vendor, distributor and solution provider channel organizations for their accomplishments and impact on the technology industry. The “2013 Women of the Channel” winners were also selected by the editors of CRN for the amount of influence they had over the technology channel.
CA Technologies executives recognized in this year’s prestigious listing include:
• Audrey Baker, vice president, Global Partner Strategy
• Honora Handley, senior director, Channel Marketing
• Erin Malone, vice president, North America Sales, Data Management
• Barbara O’Connor, advisor, Business Development
• Wendy Petty, senior advisor, Business Development Cloud Solutions
• Kathy Shoop, vice president, Product Marketing
• Julee Sung, senior principal, Business Development
• Sabra Willner, director, Global Partner Communications
Additionally, Wendy Petty and Audrey Baker were named to CRN’s Power100, an elite subset of the highest ranking women from the most influential vendors and VARs in the industry.
“We honor and congratulate this list of influential women who are dedicated to supporting the mission of the channel,” said Robert Faletra, CEO, UBM Tech Channel. “For years, we have identified and celebrated the women who have made an indelible mark on the technology industry through unmatched innovation and are razor focused on meeting the needs of the IT channel community.”
“We’re thrilled that CRN acknowledged such a large number of our female executives in this prestigious list,” said David Bradley, senior vice president, Global Partners, CA Technologies. “As champions of the CA Global Partner Program, these colleagues share a motivation and a desire to be the best, and contribute to the programs and solutions that help drive growth and success for our partners and the company.”
The June issue of CRN includes a special feature of the “2013 Women of the Channel.” Expanded coverage of the “100 Most Powerful Women of the Channel” is available at www.crn.com.