CA Release Automation
(formerly CA LISA® Release Automation)
Achieve higher quality releases with application release automation.
CA Release Automation is an enterprise-class, continuous delivery solution that automates complex, multi-tier release deployments through orchestration and promotion of applications from development through production.
CA Release Automation helps companies address some of their most critical DevOps challenges by providing a continuous delivery solution that helps improve visibility across the enterprise’s deployment chain. IT operations, development teams and application owners use these application release automation tools to help:
- Speed up application release cycles, and improve business and operational agility.
- Reduce errors, and achieve higher quality releases by simplifying and standardizing application release processes.
- Reduce costs of application deployments, and promote collaboration and alignment between Development and Operations.
Release Automation: Teaming Up for App Deployment
The Sky's the Limit with CA Technologies Continuous Delivery Solution
- Application-centric, manifest-driven deployment provides reusable and repeatable processes to simplify and streamline application releases.
- Comprehensive set of action packs and plug-ins enables customers to leverage their existing investment and easily automates and integrates leading third-party solutions without scripting.
- Scalable enterprise-class solution designed to handle complex, multi-tier distributed solutions across thousands of servers and multiple data centers.
- Intuitive, powerful graphical workflow engine eliminates the need of scripting and quickly allows you to visually create your deployment processes.
- Multi-tier release automation defines and manages release activities and deployments across all the components of the application architecture.
- Improve time-to-market and business agility: Enables customers to bring together application stakeholders to design a standard application service model for deployment, maintenance.
- Improve quality and reduces cost: Reduces or eliminates manual or semi-automated scripts, replacing them with processes orchestrated across application stakeholders and environments to standardize, streamline and accelerate application change.
- Deliver improved manageability, audit tracking and compliance: Enables IT organizations to handle the demands of rapid application deployments across environments while facilitating complete traceability and auditability.
- Increase release capacity: An enterprise-class continuous delivery solution that takes release automation to the next level, providing an agile and collaborative application delivery chain.
More details >
CA Release Automation: A Day in the Life of a Developer