CA Education Training Credits offer a flexible, simple and economical way to train your team on all your CA software investments.
CA Education Training Credits can be used to train your teams worldwide on CA software, as well as for select third party courses. They can be used toward all CA Education training options, including Instructor-Led Training (classroom or virtual), Web-Based Training (self-paced), Virtual Labs (sandboxes) and the CA Productivity Accelerator. The program allows you to prepay for training ahead of time and lets you focus on your business rather than obtaining individual budget approvals.
- Discount off of CA Education's list price with most education delivery transactions.
- The ability to budget training dollars in advance or capitalize on newly available training funds.
- Reduced paperwork – only one purchase order.
- Online account balance of funds can be managed and allocated as needed.
- Account balances can be used anywhere.
- Access the account on your own at your convenience.
- Dedicated CA Education Advisors are assigned to work with you to determine your training needs and help design a customized delivery plan.
- Individual or group skills assessments are available to guide your team's training choices to ensure the best use of your organization's investment.
Terms and Conditions
Customers can use their Training Credits for CA Education direct offerings and select CA-approved third party offerings. Payment is due in full, upon placing the initial order. Training Credit discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
Customer is responsible for ensuring that all registrations and orders are correctly identified to CA and that only authorized people within customer's organization utilize the agreement.
Training Credits are valid for consumption for 1 year from the date of purchase. Any unused funds at expiration are forfeited, and no extension beyond expiration is permitted.
Standard CA Education terms and conditions apply to CA course cancellations, student withdrawals, and onsite or private delivery cancellations and changes.
Additional Payment Methods
CA Education also offers a range of convenient payment options and purchase plans designed to streamline the approval process while maximizing your training dollars. When you're ready to purchase CA Education products and services, you can choose from the following convenient payment methods:
- Credit Cards
- Purchase Orders
Check with your local representative to see what payment methods are available in your region.