Table of contents:
Why CA Clarity PPM as a Service
Simple, Trusted, Low Risk
CA Technologies, CA Dependability
You don’t just buy CA Clarity PPM On Demand. You become a valued partner.
- Get frequent business assessments—We make sure you achieve the success you need.
Unlike many PPM vendors, we don’t just set you up and send you on your way. We will be with you every
step of the way.
- You have a hand in the product—We listen to our customers. We are different. Great
ideas go from your organization to product reality in months, not years (or never).
- 200,000 plus users strong—We foster a community of PPM users who are active,
helpful and engaged.
Numbers to Know
You can get started with CA Clarity PPM On Demand today.
Braskem safeguards R$1.6 billion in investments with CA Clarity PPM
Over €30M of annual spend on project & resource costs is managed at DSV with CA Clarity PPM On Demand
Capgemini optimizes the delivery and billing of 31,000 client project with CA Clarity PPM
- Rapid ROI—With CA Clarity PPM On Demand, you can get started immediately and grow
your implementation at your pace.
- Get a head start—We get you started higher and further than other vendors. Which
means you’re starting higher and further than your competitors. Outpace your competition and be the first
to move to excellence.
Many organizations are seeing the benefits of moving away from large, complex and often customized
implementations that require substantial overhead and make it difficult or costly to upgrade. CA Clarity
PPM On Demand helps customers realize the benefits of effortlessly staying on current releases and
reducing overhead with a world class as a Service solution.
- Easily stay current with new releases. With CA Clarity PPM On Demand, we’ll upgrade
you easily and regularly to new releases. You can shorten the long cycles of release planning and
eliminate the obstacles that have kept you stuck on old releases with other vendor’s legacy products.
- Reduce overhead and risk. The system maintenance overhead you face today is not
only a budget challenge, it’s a risk. When experienced staff move on, your organization loses key
knowledge that can put your system at risk through problems introduced by less-knowledgeable personnel.
Reduce your overhead and risk by letting the experts at CA Technologies take on your system maintenance
- Focus on PPM, not system maintenance. With CA Technologies taking care of your
system maintenance, your staff can focus on getting the most value out of CA Clarity PPM for your users.
Your team can shift from “keeping the lights on” to keeping CA Clarity PPM aligned with your business
needs. Imagine the potential if your team could focus on business-empowering initiatives like
strengthening resource management, enabling portfolio management or implementing mobile time tracking. CA
Clarity PPM On Demand frees up resources to make it possible.
- Get more out of your PPM solution –at your pace. Your business information is the
key to success together with our out-of-the-box best practices and a prescriptive approach to a PPM
lifecycle. Designed for immediate results, each fixed scope phase helps you incorporate your business
reality into CA Clarity PPM so you can expand capabilities in 30-45 day increments as your PPM needs
mature. Now you can see a return on your investment in weeks instead of months.
- No hassle infrastructure or upgrades
- Simple contract and subscription with no surprises
- End the spreadsheet madness in days
- Secure, reliable and available global data centers
- Proven industry leader with best practices solution
- Trusted data and functionality that thousands of global users rely on
- Predictable timeframes, scope and room to grow
- No multi-year contracts
- High user adoption
- Over 99.5% Availability
- Massively Redundant Architecture
- World-class Facilities
- Replication Across Multiple Sites
- No Single Point of Failure
- Zero Action Recovery
- 24x7 Onsite Staff
- 24x7 Monitoring
- CA Global Enterprise Security Standards
- Automatic Quarterly Upgrades
- Weekly Third-Party Security Audit
- SSAE16 SOC I compliant
- SAML v20.0
- Average Response Time:0.49 seconds
- Average Throughput:167Mb/second (10,000 Users)
- J2EE Architecture
- Low Bandwidth