We welcome your participation in CA blog comment threads and discussion forums, where we encourage you to analyze, comment on and even challenge CA’s articles, blogs, white papers and other collateral (“CA Content”). It is our hope that you'll take the opportunity to interact with CA industry leaders, customers, partners and other CA.com users.
In order to keep these experiences enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask that you follow the rules outlined below. By participating in this CA blog or discussion forum, or by submitting comments to CA Content, you are consenting to these rules.
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You will not knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party and that you will remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Likewise, you may not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. You will indemnify CA, Inc., its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted. You may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. Epithets and other language intended to intimidate or to incite violence will not be tolerated. For any content that violates this section, in addition to those actions stated in Section 2, CA will take any action and pursue any legal remedy appropriate under the circumstances.
2. You understand and agree that CA is not responsible for any content posted by third parties. You agree that you will bring no cause of action against CA based in whole or in part on any such third-part content and that CA shall be entitled to an immediate dismissal and the recovery of any legal fees from you should you bring such an action against CA. With respect to unmoderated discussion forums, you understand that, although content will not normally be monitored, CA does reserve the right to monitor any user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent. CA further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content to any blog or discussion group on the CA site or any site related to CA and/or its affiliates.
3. You understand and agree that the blogs and discussion forums are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or products or otherwise engage in commercial activity in our discussion forums.
4. The discussion forums are for text only. Use of graphics and audio is not appropriate.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you use and/or rely on any information obtained through the blogs and discussion forums at your own risk. CA is not in any manner endorsing the content of the discussion forums and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
6. For any content that you post, you hereby grant to CA the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.