CA Technologies Named Official ENERGY STAR® Service and Product Provider Partner
CA ecoSoftware Helps Customers Achieve Greater Energy Efficiency
ISLANDIA, N.Y., March, 19, 2012 – CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced a commitment to promote energy efficiency and help protect the environment by becoming an official ENERGY STAR® Service and Product Provider Partner.
“CA Technologies partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) ENERGY STAR program is further validation of our commitment to help our customers improve their energy efficiency and performance,” said Terrence Clark, general manager, CA ecoSoftware, CA Technologies. “We believe that the organization-wide energy and sustainability management approach offered in our CA ecoSoftware solution will help to promote greater energy efficiency, while also helping companies to meet their financial and sustainability goals.”
ENERGY STAR Service and Product Provider partners are required to submit evidence of customer-related ENERGY STAR activity, which is then verified by the U.S. EPA.
CA ecoSoftware is a powerful and scalable energy and sustainability management solution designed to help organizations measure, report, and take action on energy, water, waste, and carbon. It helps organizations monitor energy across their enterprise, and more effectively manage energy and sustainability programs. The solution is comprised of three offerings:
- CA ecoGovernance: helps organizations measure, assess, and report environmental impact and performance, align energy and sustainability initiatives with business goals, and automate relevant processes across geographic and functional boundaries. It also offers a bi-directional integration capability with EPA Portfolio Manager.
- CA ecoMeter: an operational energy management product that helps organizations capture real-time information on energy and other variables in facilities and data centers, and then measure, trend, alert, and act to increase efficiency, enhance service availability and reduce costs.
- CA ecoDesktop: a PC power management solution that helps organizations identify savings opportunities and implement profiles that increase efficiency while addressing the requirements of end users for uninterrupted access to their systems. It also delivers reporting to help organizations demonstrate energy cost savings and reductions in carbon emissions.
For more information on CA ecoSoftware, visit:
• CA Technologies Named a Leader in Energy Management Software
• CA Technologies Named a Worldwide Leader in Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
• Brochures and White Papers
• Product Demonstration
• Energy and Sustainability Blog
• @CAecoSoftware on Twitter
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments – from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage evolving IT ecosystems. For additional information, visit CA Technologies at www.ca.com.
Follow CA Technologies
Copyright © 2012 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies. CA does not provide legal advice. No CA software product referenced in this document shall serve as a substitute for your compliance with any laws (including but not limited to any act, statute, regulation, rule, directive, policy, standard, guideline, measure, requirement, administrative order, executive order, etc. (collectively, “Laws”)) referenced in this document. You should consult with competent legal counsel regarding any Laws referenced herein.