CA Bind Analyzer™ for DB2 for z/OS
(formerly Unicenter® Bind Analyzer™ for DB2 UDB for z/OS )
Reduce resource contention and accelerate application development.
CA Bind Analyzer helps accelerate the application development lifecycle and decrease unnecessary CPU and I/O resource usage by helping you avoid unnecessary binds.
- Direct Results: The comparison result can be tested directly using the JCL condition code.
- DBRMs: Capabilities are provided to report DBRM differences and to rebuild DBRMs.
- DBRM differences identified: Differences are identified and reports are compared between a DBRM library and the catalog as well as between two DBRM libraries.
- BIND Cards created: BIND Cards can be created for new DBRMs automatically using an existing package as a template.
- Eliminates BIND: ‘Package binds’ are not necessary unless SQL changes are encountered.
- Access Path stability: Retains critical and well-tuned access paths.
- Reduced catalogue clutter: Avoids resource contention and littering of the catalog with excess package versions.
Join our Mainframe community to connect with your colleagues and industry experts and discuss a wide array of mainframe topics.
Visit our forums >
Mainframe Webcast Library
Heard from experts about the latest trends in mainframe management?
Check out the Mainframe webcast library.