CA Virtual Assurance for Infrastructure Managers
(formerly CA Virtual Performance Management)
Enhance operational visibility and virtual infrastructure control to boost your ROI.
As more workloads run in virtual machines, enterprises need centralized management across physical and virtual environments. CA Virtual Assurance for Infrastructure Managers, an add-on product to CA’s Enterprise Managers, supports large production virtualization environments, enhances operational visibility and control and drives agility. It delivers a greater ROI by providing centralized, heterogeneous physical and virtual systems management and expanding support into networks, databases and applications.
Royal Caribbean safeguards the guest experience on 34 ships with proactive IT management
- Get a central point of control and visibility.
- Enjoy greater CAPEX and OPEX savings.
- Be integrated with CA enterprise manager.
- View real-time metrics and at-a-glance historical performance reports.
- Receive role-based security.
- Ensure compliance.
- Assure uptime and cost containment.
- Have a broader virtualization with existing (or fewer) staff.
More details >