|170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA, 95134-1619, United States
Partner Type: Strategic Alliance
The alliance between CA Technologies and Cisco delivers the expertise and integrated solutions needed to power a dynamic datacenter; helping our customers to quickly gain the visibility, control and automation needed for more responsive and profitable cloud computing.
Our shared vision of enabling customers to more rapidly plan, provision, secure and optimize cloud services is reflected in a comprehensive solution portfolio―specifically designed and engineered to address key operational and business challenges, build scale, exceed service level goals, and ensure compute power is always available exactly when the business needs it. By combining essential elements of service automation and service assurance, our integrated solutions help accelerate migration to a more flexible and cost efficient datacenter, while addressing the business need for fast and flexible service delivery.
- Services – Established virtualization and cloud computing consulting services, enabling customers to move quickly, pragmatically and successfully implement their cloud computing and Cisco data center strategies.
- Solutions – Integrated solutions that power a dynamic data center, including: server consolidation and migration; service optimization; service automation and orchestration; and cloud service delivery.
- Best Practices – Strategic and implementation best practices in critical areas virtualization and cloud computing, including: capacity planning and optimization, self-service reservation, migration and dynamic automation, configuration management, and service catalog.
CA Automation Suite for Clouds is a validated and qualified application in the Cloud Builder track of the Cisco Cloud Partner Program. CA Technologies channel partners with expert proficiency in CA Automation Suite for Clouds are able to earn a Cisco Cloud Builder designation, which validates their competencies to design and build Cisco-based, end-to-end private or public clouds. Learn More.
Cisco Validated Solutions – Featuring CA Application Delivery Analysis and CA NetQoS Unified Communications Monitor
CA Technologies partners with Cisco to deliver comprehensive solutions that meet both the physical and virtual management needs of our customers. The table below lists currently available products and solutions and highlights their benefits.
||CA Technologies Solution
|Cisco Unified Computing
System Next-generation data center platform that unites compute, network, storage access, and virtualization.
- CA Hyperformix Capacity Manager
- CA Automation Suite for Cisco UCS
- CA Service Assurance
- CA Virtual Privilege Manager
- Capacity planning and resource optimization to maximize virtualization investments.
- Rapid provisioning, configuration, and administration of Cisco UCS from a single interface.
- Meet and exceed service levels, manage performance and ensure Cisco UCS compute power is available when the business needs it.
- Control privileged user actions, secure access to the virtual environment, and comply with industry mandates.
Networks connecting anyone, anywhere, on any device.
- Manage network performance from a single, Web-based console.
- Real-time visibility and historical analysis of which applications are consuming the most bandwidth.
- Monitor application response times and provide a consistent and common set of service quality metrics
Enable your people to communicate more naturally, anywhere, anytime
- Voice and video quality- of-experience management