Deliver next-generation applications faster with higher quality and reduced costs.
CA Application Delivery solutions help accelerate application delivery, improve application quality and reduce costs at the same time. These DevOps tools can help organizations, who have the challenge of creating new business services at a rapid pace, by optimizing application development and testing as well as increasing the velocity of applications released into production.
CA Application Delivery solutions include:
- CA Service Virtualization: helps eliminate constraints by modeling and simulating the behavior and performance characteristics of dependent systems and services. As a result, your organization can move development and test tasks earlier in the software lifecycle, resulting in reduced time-to-market, lower infrastructure costs, reduced contention for labs and better overall application quality.
- CA Release Automation: automates the complex changes required for code movement, deployment and provisioning tasks between development, test and production environments. This solution can help your organization reduce manual errors and accelerate software delivery cycles from weeks or days to hours or minutes.
- CA Continuous Application Insight: Captures real-world transactions from test and staging environments and intelligently generate “life-like” virtual service and test automation assets to increase quality, while improving collaboration among development and testing teams with realistic data.
CA Technologies can help meet the host of challenges that IT organizations face. We have the results to prove it.
- Faster time-to-market: often reducing the timeline for delivery of new application features by 25-50%
- Accelerated continuous delivery: reducing deployment cycles from weeks and days to hours or minutes
- Increased application quality: discovering 60%-90% more defects at least one stage earlier in the software development life cycle (SDLC), where break-fix and defect resolution costs are dramatically lower
Join the leading companies in financial, insurance, telco, federal and other industries that have benefited from solutions from CA Technologies. Contact us, or read more about Service Virtualization, Release Automation and Data Mining.
Join the community of Service Virtualization and Release Automation experts and accelerate your innovation rate.
John Michelsen's SV Whiteboard Overview
Why CA Release Automation