Workload and Process Automation
You gain dramatic productivity and quality improvements when you combine best-in-process automation with best-in-workload automation:
- Lifecycle management is faster, less costly, and less cumbersome when intelligent triggers promote multiple jobs from a pre-production, or test environment to a new production environment.
- Capacity management is easier and less costly when workloads are dynamically moved to cloud environments to meet SLAs during temporary demand spikes.
- ITIL® and other best practice frameworks are optimized when event remediation is automated.
- Ad hoc job request management no longer consumes IT staff resources.
- Maintenance quality improves, and human errors as well as data corruption issues are eliminated when health checks are automated.
Combining Workload and Process Automation into a single cohesive solution drives business outcomes in IT such as lower costs, higher quality, more growth, and less risk.
For more information on our Cross-Enterprise Workload Automation Solutions please visit our Mainframe Workload Automation page.
+ see more Workload and Process Automation