Onboard and manage developers.
To get maximum value from their APIs, enterprises need ways to attract, onboard and manage developers. The CA API Developer Portal delivers a complete, secure platform for developer onboarding, engagement and management.
The CA API Developer Portal helps enterprises get their APIs in front of developers, quickly. It provides a Web-based developer portal through which developers can:
- Discover what APIs are available.
- Test the functionality of APIs.
- Learn best practices from other developers.
- Self-enroll to publisher-defined API account plans.
- Obtain API keys.
The API portal can be used to manage both external and internal developers. It gives publishers ways to:
- Document APIs.
- Stimulate developer communities (for example by creating forums).
- Test the functionality of APIs through an integrated API explorer.
- Provide developers with visibility into their API usage, activity and ranking relative to other developers.
Additionally, the API portal can empower API publishers to:
Lightweight or Integrated Deployment Options
- Compare developers.
- Define service plans.
- Collect usage metrics (for insight into performance and for billing purposes).
- Basic API policies and lifecycle operations to be controlled from within the API portal itself. More advanced policies can be pulled dynamically from any CA Layer 7 API Gateway.
- The API portal ships with an integrated content management system (CMS) for easier customization and corporate skinning.
- Cloud and on-premises deployments are available.
- The API portal is also available pre-integrated with CA Technologies API Proxy and API Service Manager. This API Portal Suite delivers a full API Management solution.
API Management for the Open Enterprise
Accelerate Mobile App Initiatives with APIs