Expedite the Support Process
Running CA Remote Engineer will automatically capture information on your operating system, hardware, product versions, and third party products connected to your CA product.
- Operating System: OS version, patch levels, Network information, Dr Watson logs, Disk information, CA Product Registry Keys, running process information, and environment variables
- Hardware: CPU, Memory, Ports, IRQ, Interrupt, Devices, Disk partitions
- CA Product Information: product version, product logs, and configuration information
- Third party products: Anything your CA Product depends upon (e.g., JBOSS, Apache)
Preview the Data
Once you choose to run the CA Remote Engineer, you have the choice to send the detailed information directly to the CA Support Team via FTP, or to gather the information locally via zip file.
Choose the Local Zip file if you would like to preview the data. This gives you a chance to self-diagnose, or delete any information before forwarding to CA Support.
CA Remote Engineer is compatible with
- Microsoft Windows (2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, including 64-bit versions)
- AIX (CA RE 2.0 version only)
- Solaris Sparc and Intel (CA RE 2.0 version only)
- HPUX (CA RE 2.0 version only)
See full documentation on DocOps.
CA Remote Engineer is available to all CA Customers, and is compatible with several CA Products. View Supported Products