Welcome to CA Support Online
Welcome to CA Technologies and CA APM Cloud Monitor. Please read this important announcement which contains information about your support services and how to work with the CA Technologies Support team.
How do I get Support?
- Online Self-Service Support: Use CA Support Online case management which provides 24x7 customer care to open, update or review your cases. More information about how to register is below.
- Phone Support: All inbound calls will come through the local CA Technologies country number or the North America number 1 800 225 5224, including calls for after-hours support.
Note that you will need to know your 6-digit site ID in order to obtain support. This number was included in the initial email sent with your APM Cloud Monitor userid.
What do I need to do?
If you already have a CA Support Online user ID, you need to do nothing further. If you do not have a CA Support Online user ID, refer to the CA Support Online FAQ for information on how you can obtain one.
If you are new to CA Support Online, your CA user ID is the email address that is associated with your APM Cloud Monitor user ID.
What do I need to know?
- When contacting CA Support, please ensure you reference your CA Site ID (a unique identifier for your organization or a location for your organization). Your CA Site ID has been sent to you via email communication.
- The support functions that are available to you from CA Support Online include case management and product home pages that provide access to:
- Product documentation
- Electronic software downloads
- Product issue management
- CA compatibilities
- Product news
- Your product maintenance entitlement information has been migrated to CA Support Online and associated with your CA Site ID(s).
- Site ID: When you sign on to CA Support Online, your default login CA Site ID will be displayed in the Site ID field located in the banner at the top of the page. Other CA Site IDs for which you are authorized will be listed in the Site ID drop-down, which allows you to easily change to those sites. You can change your default login Site ID by selecting My Account in the banner and then the Personal Profile tab.
- Entitlements: Product maintenance entitlement information will be shown for all CA products that are associated with the current CA Site ID on the tab of the My Account section of CA Support Online. Use the My Product List tab to limit your view of CA products to the products you access most frequently.
- Here is the direct link to the CA APM Cloud Monitor product page on CA Support Online:
- The Application Performance Management Community has been established for you to take part in the conversation about the Application Performance Management products including APM Cloud Monitor. To access the message boards and forums, first create your CA Support Online account profile as instructed in this announcement and log in to CA Support Online. Click the MyCA link in the top banner to create and view your MyCA profile.
- If you are a new user community participant, take a moment to join the Application Performance Management Community by clicking on the "Join Community" link on the top left of the page, under the CA Technologies logo. After you join the group, you can navigate and participate in the forum discussions by clicking on the link at the top of the page (above the Welcome message).
What if I have additional questions about CA Support Online?
CA Customer Care is always available to assist you, but here are some helpful links for more information about CA Support Online:
- Non-technical licensing, billing, contractual or product related questions
- Case management help - open a case online or by telephone
- CA Support Online assistance