Welcome to CA Technologies
Remote Support Service
via Cisco WebEx
Do you need a quick solution to a technical problem? With our live remote-assistance tool, a member of our support team can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to a solution.
|How It Works |
|Step 1 ||Once you are on the phone with a member of our support team and ready to begin your session, click Continue. |
|Step 2 ||On the next page, you will enter your name and a unique session code that your support technician will provide. You will then review the terms and conditions. After reading and accepting the terms and conditions, you will initiate the screen-sharing session. |
|Step 3 ||You will be prompted to download a small virus-free client. |
|Step 4 ||With your permission, your support representative will view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard. |
You will be in full control of your computer at all times. You can always override control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
|System and Network Requirements |
For your support representative to view your screen, you will need:
- Required: Pentium-class PC running Microsoft Windows 2000, XP SP3, Vista, or Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 or Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Required: Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator 4.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 1.7 or later, or Safari 4.0 or later, Chrome 11 or later
- Required: 28.8 Kbps or greater connection, 56K recommended
- Required: Ability to make direct outgoing TCP connections or availability of an HTTP proxy or a SOCKS server
- Recommended: Pentium-class PC
For additional information regarding this service, including security and privacy information, click here.