CA ERwin Data Modeler r9
This upgrade page is the place to find information needed to successfully upgrade to CA ERwin Data Modeler r9.
Click here to provide feedback on this Upgrade page.
- Getting Started
- Technical Documents
- How do I permanently license my CA ERwin Data Modeler r9 Standard Edition, Workgroup Edition, or Navigator Edition?
- Will the r9 install overwrite the r8 install?
- Do I need the <Oracle> client software to use the r9 Mart Server?
- CA ERwin Data Modeler, Invalid user ID or password. Please try again to login. OK
- I am trying to connect to the r9 Mart Server and I get, 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'
- Using r9 CA ERwin DM, I am attempting to login to my mart using my database user, however, that is not working. I get the error 'Cannot pass null or empty values to constructor'
- What are the best practices for using active directory with r9 CA ERwin DM?
- r9 CA ERwin DM Workgroup Edition: I saved my model to my mart. I close my model and I get a Mart Offline window. I have three options in the Save To field, Offline, Detach and Close. What do these mean?
- r9 CA ERwin DM Workgroup Edition: on a 64 bit OS, Customer runs the MartUpgrade utility and attempts to test their source mart connection to a SQL Server r8 mart. They get 'Test Connection Failed'.
- When attempting to get to the CA ERwin Mart Administrator page, I got an "Application Internal Error". The Tomcat window shows, ORA-12514, TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor. I am using Oracle 11g.
- I cannot access the r9 CA ERwin Mart Administrator using http...........MartAdmin. That spins for a while and eventually returns, The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
- How do I rename a library in the mart?
- I am closing my model from my r9 mart. I can save to Offline, Detach, and Close. What do these mean?
- When I open my model there are multiple lock types (unlocked, existence lock, shared lock, update and exclusive). What do these mean?
- The r9 Mart Upgrade utility allows users to upgrade their r7.x mart to r8.x
- I am setting up my r9 Mart Server's EMail notification settings. I would like to know the name of my MS Outlook SMTP server for the SMTP host name. How can I find that information?
- How to create repeating pictures in CA Erwin r9 reports using Crystal Reports Subreports
- One Stop Product Support
- Data Exchange Information
- Related Links