CA Network Flow Analysis 9.1
General Availability Announcement
Date: August 06, 2012
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release new and updated versions of our products.
Today, we are pleased to announce that CA Network Flow Analysis is now available.
With the release of r9.1 0000, ReporterAnalyzer becomes CA Network Flow Analysis. The new name signals the beginning of a new generation of performance analysis capabilities.
CA Network Flow Analysis works hand-in-hand with CA Performance Center to offer more comprehensive data collection, analytics, and reporting capabilities, including:
Integration with CA Performance Center
- CA Network Flow Analysis r9.1 0000 is integrated as a data source for CA Performance Center 2.0 0000. Customers can see CA Network Flow Analysis views in customizable CA Performance Center dashboards and Interface pages alongside content from other CA Infrastructure Management data sources.
- CA Performance Center also acts as a central administration point for many tasks related to domains, users, groups, permissions, roles, and SNMP profiles.
Domains and Multi-Tenancy
- CA Network Flow Analysis supports domains and has improved multi-tenancy support. Domains and tenants are defined in CA Performance Center.
CA Network Flow Analysis r9.1 0000 supports combined Harvester and DSA components. This reduces the deployment footprint and removes the Console from the path of historical data.
- CA Network Flow Analysis r9.1 0000 supports installing and running Harvesters on servers that run Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard or Enterprise edition or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 or 5.6 on a 64-bit processor.
- CA Network Flow Analysis r9.1 0000 introduces internationalization support in its user interface and installer.
- Supported languages include English, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified).
For more information, see the following product pages on the CA Support Online website:
Customers with the following products under maintenance can download new CA Performance Center and CA Network Flow Analysis from CA Support Online at https://support.ca.com:
- CA Infrastructure Management
- CA Infrastructure Performance
- CA Infrastructure Insight
- CA NetQoS ReporterAnalyzer
- CA Network Flow Analysis
With this GA announcement, CA Technologies is changing the name of CA NetQoS ReporterAnalyzer to CA Network Flow Analysis. New product collateral and the corporate web site will use the new name immediately.
Please review the Software Release Notes completely before installing.
If you have any questions or require assistance, contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx. You can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit www.ca.com/services.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.ca.com.
Thank you again for your business.