Important Message about Your ITKO Lisa Support Services
Dear CA Technologies | ITKO Lisa Customers,
Welcome to CA Technologies and thank you for being a valued customer. We would like to take a moment to update you about the ongoing work by the CA Support team to integrate our support efforts and bring you the best possible customer support experience.
We are moving your account information and history to CA Technologies phone support and issue management systems. Your account history will be transferred by Monday, December 9, 2013.
- New contact phone numbers - CA's phone support system provides 24 x 7 x 365 service. The main number is 1 (800) 225-5224. For a list of phone numbers displayed by region/country with hours of operation, see this web page.
- Online support access via support.ca.com - Your account(s) will now be located on CA Support Online, CA's online support system, including previous and existing issue histories. You can open, work with, and close issues online at any time. You can access the CA Answer Bar to search for documentation, knowledge documents, and news about your CA products. This and much more is available via CA Support Online.
- New Community site - You can register on CA Communities and join the CA Lisa Community. Members share ideas, tips, information, and insights among peers and technical experts.
- CA Customer Care - The CA Customer Care team can assist you with opening support issues as well as all your non-support related requests, such as problems with license keys, contract inquiries, and more. You can open requests via the CA Customer Care web form by visiting their web site.
What Do I Have to Do?
- Save the main or local phone support number in a convenient, easily accessible place.
- Log in to your online account on CA Support Online starting Monday, December 9. Select "Login" from the landing page (upper right). Use your email address for your User ID. Enter your email address and choose the "Forgot your password?" link. On the "Forgot Your Password?" page, submit a request to reset your password.
- Start using CA Support Online.
Note! For more information about how to use CA Support Online, see this webpage.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to integrate our support efforts. If you have any questions, please use the "Contact Us" link below.
CA Support Delivery Team