CA Capacity Command Center (CCC) 2.9.3 and
CA Virtual Placement Manager (VPM) 2.9.3 with Data Manager 5.8
General Availability Announcement
Date: April 11, 2016
Dear Valued CA Capacity Management Customer:
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce the general availability of CA Capacity Command Center (CCC) 2.9.3 and Virtual Placement Manager (VPM) 2.9.3 with Data Manager (DM) 5.8.
In addition to the latest product maintenance, new features for CCC 2.9.3 and DM 5.8 include:
- CA UIM Data Adapter Architectural Improvements - Improved QOS data processing and Inventory generation performance
- Expanded Data Adapter (DA) support for CA APM 10.x and HP OVPM 9.2
- Improved Security - Enabled HTTPS communication between Data Manager/CCC and CCR
- Increased the 4k character resource limit within Data Manager to reduce the complexity for customers with larger collections of monitored hosts
- The latest Cumulative Component Model Library updates including more than 100 new and updated models.
We encourage you to visit the CA Capacity Management product information pages on the CA Technologies Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ for detailed information including a comprehensive listing of all enhancements and product issues addressed in this release. Additionally, to view the customer documentation, go to https://docops.ca.com/CCM.
You can download your copy of CA Capacity Command Center 2.9.3 with Data Manager 5.8 from CA Technologies Support Online https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance contact CA Technologies Customer Care at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/anonymous/customercare. You can also call CA Technologies Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
For assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Technologies Services experts can help. To leverage our expertise, visit www.ca.com/services.
To review CA Technologies Support lifecycle policies, review the CA Technologies Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.ca.com/phpdocs/0/common/techsupp_policy.pdf.
Thank you again for your business.