In Agile Marketing Michelle Accardi discusses new marketing methods designed to harness the fast-moving opportunities that have emerged in response to the Internet, Websites and data communication.
Utilizing methods that will be familiar to those with a software background—but without the technical jargon—Michelle Accardi reveals marketing techniques that can put you ahead of traditional marketers and move your organization to the forefront in their overall marketing operations.
The book explores the following:
- Agile: Marketing’s New Method
- A Practical Case for Using Agile Methods
- Collaborative Leadership
- Plan, Fail, Iterate, Succeed
- How to Get Moving in Agile
- Crowdsourcing or Once Again Formalizing My Practice