Card-not-present (CNP) fraud is still showing no signs of deceleration and is, in fact, expanding rapidly. New trends and new threats call for a revolutionary approach to effectively stop fraud.
Next-generation protection for CNP transactions should be supported by five pillars:
- Real-time behavioral analytics
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning technology
- Dynamic field-programmable rules
- Experience and knowledge in multiple domains
- Real-time fraud and risk data consortium
Built on these five pillars, CA Risk Analytics Network can quickly distinguish between genuine and fraudulent transactions and take appropriate action instantly, providing cardholders a friction-free experience. Learn more in this eBook.