27 Sep 2016
In the app economy, your customers are in control. They are interacting with your organization in new ways, and their user experience is heavily influencing their purchase decisions.
That’s why many businesses are looking at how new digital technologies can help them transform existing businesses, drive new business growth and stay ahead of the competition. CA Technologies commissioned Coleman Parkes Research to conduct a global survey of 1,770 senior business and IT executives to find out what has been the impact.
As a result of digital transformation:
- Revenue from new business sources has increased by an average of 37%
- Customer satisfaction is up by 40%
- Speed-to-market has increased by 33%
- 74% have seen an improvement in customer experience
- 76% report an increase in digital reach
The research also shows the correlation between better business performance and advanced use of technologies and practices such as agile methodologies, DevOps, API management, and identity-centric security.
This paper provides an actionable checklist of seven critical steps you should be taking now to increase the business impact of your digital transformation initiatives.