CA Service Desk Manager Upgrade Services help you to transition efficiently from your existing CA SDM implementation to the current release. Working with your team, CA Services assists in providing a clear upgrade approach that reduces migration risk, costs and burden on your staff.
In addition to performing project management tasks, the upgrade steps performed by CA Services include:
- Installing CA SDM and CA Embedded Entitlements Manager, CA Process Automation Manager or CA Advanced Workflow on the temporary workspace, development and production environments
– Workflows wil be converted if no manual re-work is required
– Conversion of CA Advanced Workflow processes to
CA Process Automation workflows not included
- Preparing the database, application and web services layers
- Configuring processes, visualization and support automation components
- Performing data migration
- Setting up reporting environment and single sign-on capability
CA Services will verify that your new CA SDM solution deployed in production is running with your data, agreed upon customizations, integrations and documented system functionality.