2. Perform Skytap Connectivity Checker for Virtual Learning Labs.
There are two parts to run for Skytap connectivity compliance.
1. Each student is required to test their local computer to ensure they pass the system requirements:
- Run the Connectivity Checker here: connectivity.skytap.com
- Select region “US-East” from the drop down menu and click on “Start Connectivity Checker.” The test may take a few minutes to complete. Note: only students in the Asia Pacific region should select “APAC” from the drop down menu.
In the event you fail the test, check the Skytap connection help links:
2. The classroom that will host the onsite training class requires the following bandwidth test to be performed from within:
- Run the Skytap Speed Test here: speedtest.skytap.com
- Click on “Skytap US-East.” The test may take a few minutes to complete. Note: only students in the Asia Pacific region should select “APAC” from the drop down menu.
- Submit a copy of screenshots of bandwidth speed test results via email to your Education sales rep and to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fail the test, please escalate to your CA Education sales representative.
3. Download training course materials.
You will receive an email containing the link to your training material license code. Follow the steps in the email to create and register your license code for your course materials.
Need Help? Customers and Partners call the GSC (in North America: 1-800-225-5224). Other regions’ support is here, or you can create a customer care request here.