CA Datacom M3A Services can provide your organization with a simple way to augment and enhance existing resources, and support your CA Datacom environments with flexibility and predictability—now and in the future.
CA Datacom M3A Service activities focus on the tasks or functions needed to maintain and manage the service levels of your CA Datacom environments.
M3A start-up activities include:
- An initial interview to establish the basic understanding of the CA Datacom environments
- An initial inventory to gather key CA Datacom environment reports that can be used to build an inventory of CA Datacom resources and user database resources
- An initial performance baseline to gather certain key CA Datacom environment reports that can be used to build a performance baseline and resource consumption
- An initial site report that produces a baseline of the CA Datacom environments
Intended to be flexible to meet your operational schedule, M3A daily activities include:
- Reviews of current system activity to determine if any performance issues exist
- Reviews of recent activity logs to look for error conditions, waits and other interruptions that may have occurred in the service
- Reviews of recent record and table activity to look for table growth, significant row/ occurrence maintenance and index activity that may affect performance and service levels
- Alerts on required corrective activity, mainly utility functions such as index maintenance, database reorganization and database expansions
Designed to revisit the various start-up measurement activities and update the CA Datacom environment baselines to demonstrate the value delivered by the M3A service, M3A monthly activities include an updated site report that shows the current state compared to the initial implementation.