GA Announcement: CA Unified Infrastructure Management Release 9 Service Pack 1 (CA UIM 9.1.0)
CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, is pleased to announce the general availability of CA Unified Infrastructure Management Release 9 Service Pack 1 (CA UIM 9.1.0). As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products that will make the monitoring process more efficient and secure while adding new capabilities and integrations.
Key capabilities included in this release are:
- Enhanced protection of data in transit with secure bus configuration among hub and robot(s)
- Out-of-the-box enterprise level availability reports
- Priority based alarm policy definition at container group level with inheritance
- Enhanced Operator Console with data filtering and dynamic group management
- Richer integration with the CA AIOps platform for machine learning driven root cause analysis
- Smarter CA Business Intelligence JasperReports® Server 7.1.1
Download your copy of CA UIM 9.1.0 online at CA Support where you can also utilize CA’s case management system. To install the Service Pack on CA UIM 9.0.2, follow the prescriptive procedures on DocOps . If you have any questions or require assistance, contact CA Customer Care.
To stay connected and to learn and share with other customers, join and participate in the CA Unified Infrastructure Management Message Board on our CA Infrastructure Management Global User Community To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located on the CA Support page.
Lastly, don’t forget to register for our webinar “Why Adopt CA UIM 9.1.0 And How To Upgrade Today” to learn more about our new features and to get a step-by-step guide on how to upgrade to CA UIM 9.1.0 with ease and reliability.