CA Endevor M3A Service activities are focused on the tasks or functions needed to maintain and manage the service levels of the CA Endevor environments. These activities include:
M3A Start-up activities-These activities are performed as part of the customer start-up under M3A Service.
- Initial Interview-The CA Endevor administrator will interview current or acting Endevor administrators, systems administrators and application leaders to verify current practices and expectations. Items covered include:
o Current procedures
o Lifecycle architecture
o Know issues, audit findings and recommendations
o Future state- Planned improvements, unplanned desired improvements
- Initial Inventory-The CA Endevor M3A team works with customer technicians to gather certain key CA Endevor technical parameters as well as perform specific hands-on examination that is used to build an inventory of CA Endevor components and existing conditions.
- Initial Site Report-The M3A team combines the information above into a report establishing a baseline of the customer’s CA Endevor administration environments.
M3A Daily Activities- These activities will be performed as part of the daily checkup administered by the M3A team on a Monday through Friday basis. The timing of the checkup will be flexible to meet the site’s needs and M3A availability. The average daily checkup will take about 30 minutes per monitored environment. Additional time will be set aside to schedule and run (where applicable) utility functions to improve system functionality. Daily activities include:
- Perform any required day-to-day maintenance and problem resolution
o User assistance
o Abend/problem fixes
o Production control support
o Request and change management
- Review current system activity. This involves checking the CA Endevor environment for any service level issues.
o Review open issues and incident reports
o Check general vital life signs
o Review recent activity logs. This involves checking the CA Endevor environment for any possible service level issues
- General maintenance as required
o Processor maintenance
o System and Subsystem maintenance
o Release management maintenance
o Support product integrations
o Planned improvements and future state/wish list support
M3A Monthly Activities- Monthly activities revisit the various start-up measurement activities and update the CA Endevor administration environment. They can include:
- Production of updated site report to add current information to show the current state compared to the initial implementation. This document provides measurement of the overall benefits of the M3A activities.
- Perform archive and backup/restore activities
- Disaster recovery testing and backup validation
- Performance tuning
- File reorganization as required
- Knowledge transfer and consulting as required