Advance the Certified ScrumMaster® role and your team.
Tired of being seen as some sort of Scrum administrator? At least as a Project Manager you were making decisions. Now it’s booking meetings, taking notes and keeping the work-tracking tool updated. There’s more to you and this framework and you’re ready to prove it by improving your team’s performance.
Show your mastery with Scrum.
Enhance your ability to deal with the detractors and those who just want to play the devil’s advocate. Help organizations evaluate different scaling approaches. Build trust with your team and be seen as an effective collaborator. Bring in better ways to organize and manage product backlogs.
Get ready to have fun.
With an agenda packed with activities, this course relies on your participation while exploring many different topics and learning from each other.
Over two days you’ll actively learn, engage in powerful discussions and challenge the status quo in product development. All of the A-CSM learning objectives are covered and you’ll discover:
- The origins of agile and why Scrum works
- Tips and tricks to deal with challenges to Scrum
- How to continuously reflect and improve
- Practices that support the delivery of great products
You’ll also be confident in your ability to:
- Increase developer engagement and enjoyment working with Scrum
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization
- Scale Scrum and agile beyond a single team
- Gain recognition and status as the local agile expert in your company