As organizations advance in agile maturity, so do their data analytic and metric needs. Compiling and synchronizing the data of a few agile teams is significantly different than rolling up data across many teams or an entire portfolio.
Without a clear picture of how teams are delivering their work, organizations may be flying blind when it comes to understanding the delivery of their products or services.
Download the “Agile Data Discipline: The Foundation for Predictive Planning” paper to discover:
- Five key mistakes organizations make when tracking agile data
- Top ways to ensure data accuracy and reporting
- The importance of clean, usable agile metrics
- Why a centralized, system of record for all agile work is critical
- How data-discipline facilitates predictive plans and predictive revenue
There is a bright future ahead for your agile metrics, and it starts with concerted efforts around gaining true shared visibility into the agile work your organization is doing.