This white paper describes how CA Unified Infrastructure Management (CA UIM) for Server Monitoring can enable your organization to monitor servers across platforms, which include iSeries® AS400®, NetWare®, Linux®, Windows® and UNIX®. This server monitoring tool provides a single console for server performance monitoring to help your administrators monitor core server resources and centrally manage remote processes and services.
Key features of our server monitoring software include:
- Broad server platform support: Businesses that run virtually any combination of Linux, Windows, UNIX, Open Enterprise Server or IBM® Power Systems servers can look to CA UIM for a single look-and-feel server monitoring tool.
- Quick-and-easy deployment: Rapid deployment for CA UIM means minutes, not days. Customers can install the server monitoring software and deploy monitoring to more than 100 servers in less than three minutes.
- Ease-of-use: CA UIM offers the simplicity associated with point server monitoring tools yet delivers the enterprise scalability and multi-tenancy that power some of the largest and complex infrastructures across the globe.
- Intuitive visualization and reporting: Intuitive dashboards and sophisticated reporting help you find and fix server or network related problems faster. Plus, it helps keep the bosses happy with executive-level views and scheduled reports.
- Server response time monitoring: CA UIM provides server response time monitoring from an end-user-to-server perspective and from a server-to-server perspective. It detects degrading server response before end users and business productivity are affected.
Read this white paper to learn more about how CA UIM can eliminate the need to manage multiple server monitoring tools by providing a single solution that can help your organization increase end-user productivity and improve IT efficiency. You can also download our free server monitoring software for up to 30 servers.