Business has changed a lot since job scheduling and workload automation became staple requirements. With the onslaught of new technologies driving the truly digital era, the number and types of transactions have grown exponentially.
Learn how job scheduling and workload automation can be redefined to improve the efficiency of your enterprise. This short guide quickly shows you the ten key features your workload automation product must have to keep pace with modern IT, and why.
- Built-in Managed File Transfers
- Central, Scalable and Multi-Tenant Architecture
- Support for Object Orientation to Enable Fast, Flexible Implementations
- Native Application Support
- Support for Dynamic, Event-Driven Automation
Read this guide to find out if you have the right workload automation product for your organization's needs.