This annual recognition cites the influence and accomplishments of female executives across vendors’ channel organizations, and distributors and solution providers over the past year, and the far-reaching impact they will have on the technology industry going forward.
CA Technologies executives recognized this year include:
• Tracy Balent, vice president, channel strategy, Data Management, responsible for optimizing the business value of the group’s reseller partner relationships. With more than two decades of IT industry experience, she has held a number of leadership roles managing all aspects of the channel including distributors, large account resellers, value-added resellers and field marketing in both North America and Latin America.
• Toni Clayton-Hine, worldwide partner marketing lead for all routes to market across all geographies. With more than 20 years in the technology industry, she has deep expertise driving successful channel sales and marketing strategy, recruitment programs and partner communications.
• Brooke Cunningham, vice president, responsible for the Data Management Customer Solutions Unit’s marketing strategy, tactics and programs. Prior to joining CA Technologies, she served as senior director of Global Multi-Channel Marketing at SAP and has more than twelve years of experience in marketing strategy, demand generation, and channel marketing and partner program development.
• Paige Erickson, vice president, Partners and Alliances, North America, responsible for driving and building business with CA Technologies solution providers, alliances, managed service providers and distributors. With more than 25 years of experience in information technology sales and management, she is a leader with proven ability to build high performing teams in dynamic, rapidly-changing environments.
• Erin Malone, senior director, channel sales, Data Management, responsible for the group’s large account reseller and distribution teams across North America. With more than 14 years of indirect sales and marketing experience, Erin joined the company in 2011. Previously she served as senior director of worldwide channel strategy and operations at Websense.
• Alva Purvis, vice president, channel marketing strategy, Data Management, responsible for driving the integration and enhancement of the group’s global Partner Program and marketing activities to and through the Partners. She has over 25 years experience in channel marketing, channel sales, partner program development/enablement and partner relationship management requirements.
Balent, Clayton-Hine and Erickson also were named to CRN’s Power100, an elite subset of the highest ranking women at the most influential vendors and VARs in the industry.
“This year’s Power 100 Women of the Channel list honors the most successful and influential women in the IT channel—a traditionally male-centric industry. The Power 100 list is an elite subset of our annual Women of the Channel list, which recognizes the 100 most influential women of the channel based on their overall achievements, and their influence in the technology industry,” said Kelley Damore, vice president, editorial director, Everything Channel.
“I am extremely pleased that these talented executives made CRN’s Top Women of the Channel list,” said David Bradley, senior vice president, Global Channel Sales, CA Technologies. “We are totally committed to the channel as evidenced by our continued investment in people and resources to provide world-class programs to our partners. These women contribute greatly to the growth and success of the company and our partners, which is demonstrated through this recognition.”
A special feature of the Women of the Channel is in the July issue of CRN Magazine with expanded coverage online at www.crn.com.
About Everything Channel
Everything Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With over 30 years of experience and engagement, Everything Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. Everything Channel is a UBM company. To learn more about Everything Channel, visit us at http://www.everythingchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/everythingchnl.
About UBM plc
UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world’s buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com.