As a diamond sponsor, the company will demonstrate in booth #1639 how its solutions accelerate customer time-to-value for the following key Cisco technologies:
• UCS – CA Technologies will demonstrate how its solutions for the Cisco Unified Computing System:
o Dynamically manage service performance and resources according to business needs and priorities; and
o Shorten service delivery times with standardized service offerings available from a self-service portal and with process automation managing multiple tasks.
• VCE – CA Technologies will demonstrate how its solutions for VCE’s Vblock™ Infrastructure Platforms:
o Can rapidly provision virtual desktops from the VCE platforms; and
o Effectively plan Tier 1 application migrations, getting performance and capacity requirements right every time.
• Cloud – CA Technologies will demonstrate how its cloud solutions help organizations:
o Accelerate problem resolution, optimize infrastructure, improve service quality, and reduce costs; and
o Reduce online fraud, save money, and comply with regulations.
• Medianet – CA Technologies will demonstrate how its performance management solutions help enable an optimal video and voice experience across the latest Cisco medianet network architectures designed for rich media.
CA Technologies also will focus on how its consulting and professional services capabilities can help organizations accelerate time-to-value at every step of their journey to the cloud.
In addition, company executives will deliver several sessions that articulate the business value of its solutions to Cisco customers, including:
• “The Agony and the Ecstasy -- Two Days in the Life of a CIO” – Karen Sage, vice president, Alliance Solutions, will present this Super Session on Wednesday, July 13 at 2:45 p.m. PT. Sage will discuss how converged cloud computing infrastructure is radically reshaping how organizations will use technology to increase innovation and improve business agility.
“As with any technology adoption, however pervasive, the key to success in the cloud comes down to how quickly organizations adapt to the pace of technology change while keeping pace with dynamic business requirements,” said Sage. “Using customer examples we’ll illustrate how new approaches to IT management accelerate more effective adoption of cloud computing across a converged, massively virtualized Cisco infrastructure.”
• ”Assuring Service Quality and Capacity Across a Dynamic, Converged Infrastructure” - Sanjay Tailor, senior advisor, Solutions Strategy and Andrea Di Lecce, network engineer, Cisco’s Telecom Management Services, will deliver a partner case study on Monday, July 11 at 12:30 p.m. PT. Tailor will explain why Cisco’s large, complex network requires a comprehensive tool set to monitor and manage capacity, and how CA Technologies fulfills this need with a comprehensive service assurance solutions portfolio. Di Lecce will discuss how Cisco uses CA Technologies solutions to monitor WAN circuit, LAN link and QoS queue capacity, perform deep-dive traffic analyses and monitor performance from a single dashboard.
• “Accelerating Time-to-Value for Cisco Infrastructure” - Peter Smails, senior director, Alliances Marketing, will present in the Cisco Solutions Theatre on Tuesday, July 12 at 1:30 p.m PT. Smails will showcase how CA Technologies solutions accelerate time-to-value for Cisco physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure.
• “Tips, Tricks and Techniques for Deploying and Optimizing Vblocks” - Aliza Chait, solutions manager, Strategic Alliances, will participate in an Ask-The-Expert webcast to virtual attendees on Tuesday July 12 at 3:45 p.m. PT. Delivering greater agility while reducing total cost of ownership for customers looking to transition to the next generation data center architectures is top of mind for IT professionals today. This webcast will discuss how CA Technologies partners with VCE to deliver best of breed capacity planning, service delivery and workload automation solutions for Vblock Infrastructure Platforms. Chait also will explain how deploying the Vblock Platform with CA Technologies Vblock Ready™ solutions integrated with Vblock Unified Infrastructure Manager can help customers accelerate their ability to realize the benefits of an agile converged infrastructure, for improved application performance and IT operational efficiency.