CA ecoGovernance is designed to enable organizations to accelerate energy and sustainability business performance with automated data management, analysis and reporting. It features project planning and management, scenario planning, portfolio management and supply chain management capabilities that help enable corporate energy and sustainability transformation.
The new version provides a wide range of enhancements driven by the feedback of customers actively engaged in forward-thinking energy and sustainability best practices. These include:
• Real time key performance indicators (KPIs) that leverage automatic metrics management to monitor data streams for increased visibility, and better alignment of energy and resource performance with major business objectives.
• Enhanced analytics in multiple areas, including facility performance normalized to weather data, business travel analysis, and project and portfolio cost benefit analysis specialized for energy, carbon, water and waste reduction initiatives.
• Out-of-the-box survey templates for supply chain and building assessments to quickly gather and process data from external suppliers, or from staff who manage different facilities.
• Enhancements to the GRI reporting functionality, including role-based GRI program management.
• Enhanced support for EPA ENERGY STAR® integration – which has been available in CA ecoSoftware since 2010 – that includes new benchmark trending and site type efficiency analysis designed to help organizations get more from their ENERGY STAR® benchmarks.
• Mobile energy and sustainability interfaces for people on-the-go, which range from survey data capture for roaming field staff to interactive dashboards for executives’ mobile devices.
These enhanced features build on CA ecoGovernance’s existing capabilities such as out-of-the-box support for multiple languages, the agility to adapt to complex customer needs via a highly powerful configuration engine which enables mapping to existing processes, SaaS and on-premise delivery options, and its proven ability to integrate with other enterprise systems.
CA ecoGovernance 3.0 is complemented by CA ecoMeter for real-time operational energy management and CA ecoDesktop for PC power management.
Global Scalability and Flexibility Support Sustainability Initiatives
The CA ecoSoftware suite helps customers to more successfully address strategic concerns such as sustainability program execution, corporate energy management, ISO 50001, and the management of portfolios of key sustainability initiatives. By improving program management and addressing tactical needs such as operational reporting, voluntary disclosure, data management, measurement and verification, and the efficiency of physical assets, customers can be better positioned to achieve high-value business benefits. These benefits include improved operational performance, reduced spend on energy and other resources, better compliance, and enhanced brand perception among their customers and other stakeholders.
“Energy and sustainability are growing corporate concerns with increasing implications for bottom-line corporate performance,” said Terrence Clark, general manager, Energy and Sustainability Solutions, CA Technologies. “CA Technologies continues to work with many of the world’s leading companies to provide advanced software that uniquely supports excellence and innovation in these increasingly critical disciplines.”
Major corporations around the world use CA ecoSoftware and have found the solution’s ability to scale from the detailed asset level to the entire enterprise and the benefits of using software rather than manual approaches to be considerable.
“As a global sustainability leader, effective metrics and analytics are important in enabling our continued efforts towards greater sustainability,” said Alison Rowe, global executive director sustainability, Fujitsu Global Business Group. “We selected CA ecoSoftware to help us report in areas including energy, fuel and business travel and in the future, water and waste in our Australian operations. We benefited from the valuable assistance of the sustainability software experts at CA Technologies in applying this innovative software to meet the needs of our business, such as mandatory reporting to NGERS.”
“Sustainability is of great importance to us and therefore, reliable information about our performance in areas such as energy, carbon and water is very important too” said Linda Good, executive vice president and director of Corporate Services, BBVA Compass. “Prior to deploying CA ecoSoftware, this information was time consuming and complex to manage and analyze. We now have a centralized automated system which has made tasks such as analysis, verification and reporting for our sustainability program faster, more accurate, more effective and more efficient.”
“CA ecoSoftware delivers leading capabilities that can help organizations better manage energy and sustainability from the asset to the enterprise level,” said David Metcalfe, CEO, Verdantix. “CA Technologies has also demonstrated the capacity, skills, strategy and partnerships to deliver large and complex deployments successfully at major corporations.”
CA Technologies maintains a Customer Advisory Council for energy and sustainability comprised of executives and professionals drawn from around the world. The company also works with implementation and industry partners including Capgemini, ICF, Jones Lang LaSalle, Siemens and Wipro.
CA Technologies is an accredited Gold Carbon Calculation Partner of the Carbon Disclosure Project, an official ENERGY STAR Service and Product Provider Partner, and a certified GRI solutions provider.
For more information on CA ecoSoftware, visit:
• CA Technologies Named a Leader in Energy Management Software
• Brochures and White Papers
• Product Demonstration
• Energy and Sustainability Blog
• @CAecoSoftware on Twitter