This annual recognition cites the influence and accomplishments of female executives across vendors’ channel organizations, distributors and solution providers over the past year, and the far-reaching impact they will have on the technology industry going forward.
CA Technologies executives recognized in this year’s prestigious listing include:
• Audrey Baker, vice president, Global Partner Strategy
• Tracy Balent, vice president, Channel Strategy, Data Management
• Toni Clayton-Hine, vice president, Global Channel Marketing
• Paige Erickson, vice president, North America Partner Sales
• Honora Handley, senior director, Channel Marketing
• Erin Malone, senior director, Channel Sales, Data Management
• Barbara O’Connor, advisor, Business Development
• Wendy Petty, senior advisor, Business Development Cloud Solutions
• Karen Sage, vice president, Product Marketing
• Sabra Willner, director, Global Partner Communications
Balent, Clayton-Hine and Erickson also were named to CRN’s Power100, an elite subset of the highest ranking women from the most influential vendors and VARs in the industry.
“Now in its 9th annual publication, CRN’s 2012 Women of the Channel list honors female executives based on their accomplishments over the past year, and their dedication to driving the overall success of the IT Channel,” said Kelley Damore, vice president, editorial director, UBM Channel, a premier provider of channel events, media and consulting. “This designation is especially important because it recognizes successful and influential women in the IT channel, which has long been considered a male-centric industry. I take great pride in honoring and congratulating these women for their contributions to the industry and their respective organizations.”
“I am pleased that there was an increase in the number of CA Technologies executives recognized as Women of the Channel this year,” said David Bradley, senior vice president, Global Partners, CA Technologies. “As drivers of our CA Global Partner Program, these colleagues share a motivation and a desire to be the best, and contribute to the programs and solutions that help drive growth and success for our partners and the company.”
A special feature of the Women of the Channel is in the July issue of CRN Magazine with expanded coverage online at www.crn.com.