The keynote, “Security – Rewritten by the Application Economy,” will highlight how organizations need to rethink security for success in the application economy, and view it as both enabling and protecting the business. Chatterjee will discuss how this approach to security and a new identity paradigm will help organizations successfully navigate disruptive trends of the unwired enterprise, ambient data and API-assembled apps.
“Today, identity’s the buzzword in security, and tomorrow, it will be the currency of the global application economy,” Chatterjee says.
Other CA Technologies activity at RSA Conference U.S. 2015 includes:
- CA Technologies is a bronze level sponsor of the Cloud Security Alliance Summit 2015, which takes place on Monday, April 20 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT in Moscone Center West. CSA Summit 2015 will highlight lessons learned from enterprise experts in securing their clouds, achieving compliance objectives and what security issues will challenge business in the future.
- CA Advanced Authentication for Best Multifactor Solution
- CA Identity Manager for Best Identity Management Solution
Winners will be announced the evening of Tuesday, April 21 during an awards ceremony at the InterContinental San Francisco.
- Matt McLarty, CA vice president leading the API Academy, will participate in an industry-expert roundtable, “Is API Regulation the Future of Information Security?” The group will debate secure development and the future of the API industry. Hosted by the IEEE, this is an invitation-only event taking place on Wednesday, April 22, at The Box SF.
- Product demonstrations at CA’s booth #3413: Identity and Access Management, Mobile Security, Advanced Authentication and Payments Security, and API Management.
For more information on CA Technologies Security solutions, please visit our product page and follow @CASecurity on Twitter. For more information about CA Technologies at RSA Conference U.S. 2015, visit www.ca.com/openenterprise.