NEW YORK, April 18, 2017 -- CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced the new CA Advantage Partner Program that reflects partners’ desires for simplicity, profitability, protection and competitive differentiation. The partner program evolution is driven by CA’s strategic aim to accelerate growth through focused route-to-market strategies, while delivering exceptional experiences for CA Partners.
The new program introduces two new partner levels, Focus and Global, which demonstrate CA’s investment in strategic partners who are mutually willing to invest in CA’s business. The Focus and Global partners will join CA’s partner community, which includes partners across the Premier, Advanced and Member levels.
The new levels are defined by invitation to strategic partners who can execute within a framework for revenue commitment and expectations, including more stringent business plan requirements and higher thresholds, while CA will provide expanded benefits to support their evolving business models.
Redesigned with a focus on the entire partner experience, CA addressed the opportunities and barriers recognized by their partners across every region and business model. Across interviews with the worldwide partner community, partners shared with CA that they wanted a program in which they could easily understand the benefits and rewards tied to profitability, protection for their investment in opportunity pursuit, and unique benefits to differentiate the rewards compared to the industry.
The new CA Advantage Partner Program is simplified, with richer benefits that reflect the expanded recognition of our most strategic partner contributions and focused route-to-market strategies that help partners accelerate growth, increase revenue potential and drive new opportunities. Specifically, for the first time ever, CA will provide differentiation in rewards by allowing partners to choose their performance rewards as either business development funds, or rebates.
For partners at all levels, the new CA Advantage Partner Program provides:
- Increased opportunity to profit: With compelling margins and profitability, the new program offers greater earning potential due to simplification of reward payouts and a variety of demand generation initiatives to help partners grow their business. These initiatives are supported by a new Partner Experience Platform that provides partners better access to assets they need to create integrated marketing programs aligned to specific solutions and a self-service campaign management tool with pre-built co-branded campaigns. The new Global and Focus level partners will be rewarded with the highest margins of profit, and all partners will be increasingly rewarded as they move into higher tiers.
- Simple and clear incentives: The simplified program framework, featuring streamlined performance-based incentives and rebates, makes CA’s pricing, benefits and rewards clear. Partners can more easily forecast their financial position on the front and back of a deal and quickly understand their general profitability of CA Technologies solutions.
- Protection for opportunity pursuits: Partners can pursue CA opportunities with an assurance that their investment (time and resources) will be rewarded.
- Differentiated rewards: For the first time ever, CA will provide some partners a choice in back-end rewards aligned with the types of business they transact – so they have the flexibility to choose to reinvest with business development funds, or take a direct rebate. To encourage partners to strengthen their skills and expertise around CA capabilities, CA will provide a higher level of reward to partners who choose business development funds, which can be used toward:
– Training & Enablement Courses and Certifications
– Customized CA Training
– In-Company Awareness Events, Contests and Materials for Practice Development
– Deal Development Activities, like Proof of Concepts to help drive sales
"We’ve built partnering into our DNA at CA, so it was crucial for us to engage our partners around the globe to understand and address their unique business challenges," said John Eldh, senior vice president, Global Partner and Digital Sales, CA Technologies. "The redesigned CA Advantage Partner Program reflects their significant input with a framework and new benefits that ensure profitable and sustainable growth for both Partners and CA. Our mission is to leverage our joint resources to deliver value and exceptional experiences for our customers.”
Current CA Technologies partners will be assimilated into the CA Advantage Partner Program and can log in to the CA Partner Experience Platform to access the latest sales and marketing tools, training, and CA resources. Global, Focus, and Premier partners will also have access to dedicated sales support, enablement, assigned account management, and market and business development funds.
"We’ve chosen CA Technologies as a partner as they continue to demonstrate visionary investment in a comprehensive portfolio of test data management solutions,” said Nick Kavadellas, President and Chief Executive Officer, Orasi. “We’re optimistic about how CA’s new partner program strategically aligns with our business goals to help us continue to be a leader in providing solutions across the software quality lifecycle.”
To learn more or join the CA Advantage Partner Program, please visit www.ca.com/partner. Current Members may contact their CA Partner Account Manager or log in to the CA Partner Experience Platform to learn more about the new program.
Follow CA Technologies