Product Consolidation: The CA Mobile API Gateway (MAG) and CA Mobile App Services (MAS) products are now one product: CA Mobile API Gateway (MAG).
MAG server APIs centralized: The MAG server APIs from the developer website (Docs, APIs) moved to a central location on the MAG 4.0 docops site: MAG API Endpoints.
On the server side, you will find several new features in the CA Mobile API Gateway like:
- A new Customizations folder contains #policies and extensions for setting context variables and providing custom logic.
- Generation of Enrollment URL for Device Registration
For the Client, we have several updates and new features in our Mobile SDK:
- Mobile Developer Console: The MDC is integrated with CA Mobile API Gateway (MAG) and CA API Management OAuth Toolkit to build applications.
- Dependency Manager support is now available for easy download of the Mobile SDK from the cloud: CocoaPods for iOS, JCenter for Android and NPM for JS OAuth 2.0
- The Social Login has been redesigned to simplify the registration and user engagement.
- Cordova SDK Services: The Cordova mobile SDK now supports the MAS services: Messaging, Pub/Sub, User and Group Management, and Social login.