Alex Martins Says Integrate Continuous Testing into Agile
Continuous testing enables teams not only to test software while it's being built but also to build quality into the software.
Alex Martins, CTO of Continuous Testing at CA Technologies, explains to John Biggs, Tech Journalist, the role of continuous testing in the software lifecycle and how companies can adopt it now to improve software quality. Martins shares how a leading shipping and logistics customer was able to integrate testing and agile practices to reduce testing time and increase automation.
You may also be interested in:
- As APIs Mature, Developers Are Falling in Love with Them All Over Again
- Tim Mitra Blends Art and (Computer) Science at TD Bank
- Business Executives Are Increasingly at the Helm of Software Development
- From HQ Trivia to Tinder, Here's What Enterprise Developers Can Learn From Consumer Apps
- Are You Listening to Your Software Developers?