James Chan Connects the Dots Between Agile and Portfolio Management
How to use the feedback loop of agile to go beyond pivoting to persevering in portfolio management.
Think agile has no place in portfolio management? Think again. James Chan, Director of Agile Technical Management at CA Technologies, explains to John Biggs, Tech Journalist, how an agile approach to IT is being applied to portfolio management and benefitting the business. Chan says, now, rather than trying to achieve broad business goals, leaders using agile can break down the bigger picture into smaller deliverables to execute over time—incorporating the all-important customer feedback loop.
You may also be interested in:
- Hitting the Agile Wall: How to Overcome Transformation Fatigue
- Barrier Breaker: Erica Peterson Cracks the Code for Moms Entering Tech
- Digital Transformation is a Virus That Business Execs Should Catch
- John Orvos Explains How Agile Grows Across an Organization
- How Agile and DevOps Enable Digital Readiness and Transformation