Stephen Miles Shares What It Takes to Build a Modern Software Factory
Agility, automation and innovation are key attributes.
Stephen Miles, VP of Digital Transformation at CA Technologies, talks to Dylan Tweney, Tech Journalist about how modern organizations need to put software at the center of their business and what does it mean to be a Modern Software Factory.
July 08, 2017
You may also be interested in:
- Training for the Artificially-Intelligent Future
- James Chan Connects the Dots Between Agile and Portfolio Management
- Jeff Schacher Uses Coding Skills to Help Feed the Hungry
- At Capgemini, Design by Contract Enables Consistency and Scale
- How Agile and DevOps Enable Digital Readiness and Transformation